Healthy Vegan Fridays
Hello all food bloggers! Welcome to the weekly blog party, Healthy Vegan Fridays. This weekly link up is a place to share your healthy vegan recipes that make use of whole ingredients and minimize the use of processed and refined foods. The recipes shared on this link up are intended to emphasis the beauty, creativity and benefits of a healthy, plant-based diet. We also welcome informational posts that discuss aspects of healthy, vegan living.
This blog party is hosted by three vegan food bloggers:
When you link up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, your submissions will be shared on all three blogs. The following week, we will feature the top three submissions, as chosen by you, the readers (i.e. the posts with the most views). In addition, each of us will choose three submissions to feature on our own blogs. These chosen posts will be ones that we find the most creative, inspiring or tasty! We may also Pin, Tweet and/or post on Facebook all featured recipes.
Note: Recipes must use primarily whole food ingredients with minimal oil, salt, or added sugars to be considered as a personal favorite on Carrie’s blog.
- Maximum of 2 submissions per week
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan (for ingredients such as honey, please make sure you note a vegan alternative in the ingredient list).
- All recipe submissions should focus on the most whole, unprocessed and unrefined ingredients as much as possible, although we will still accept recipes that make use of some processed/refined ingredients.
- You may submit current or past recipes, just make sure they are not ones that you have shared previously on this blog party.
- Besides recipes, feel free to submit informative posts that are aimed at promoting healthy, plant-based diets.
- You must provide a link back to this blog party on your submitted post. You can either grab our badge to display or a clickable link back somewhere on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the home page of your blog.
To see all of the Healthy Vegan Fridays posts, please click here.
Lastly, you can see our Pinterest board here or use the hashtag #VeganFridays on Twitter to connect.
By linking up to Healthy Vegan Fridays, you guarantee that the pictures and posts are your own and not that of someone else. You also agree to give permission to all hosts (Gabby, Carrie and Katherine) to make use of your pictures and posts on our own Healthy Vegan Friday posts, as well as giving us permission to re-post them on Pinterest, Twitter and/or Facebook.